Want all the details on our high-quality real estate Marketing Postcards?
- Product Name: Real Estate Marketing Postcards
- Physical Size: Standard: 5.47 x 4.21 inches Large: 8.5 x 5.47 inches
- Bleed Size: Standard: 5.59 x 4.33 inches Large: 8.62 x 5.59 inches
- Material: 16pt (what does this mean?)
- Coating: UV Coating (what does this mean?)
- Corner Options: Standard
- Quantity Options: 100-20,000 sheets
- Turnaround Time: 3-7 Business Days (dependent on shipping method selected)
- Other Options: Product customization available, for a $25 fee we will customize your postcard for you. For a fee of $50 we will design your postcard from scratch. Images such as photo’s logo’s etc have to be provided by customer. All Images should be of print quality. Product customization includes changes to your layout, adding designations, silhouetting your photograph.
ONLINE MARKETING POSTCARDS DESIGNED FOR REAL ESTATE AGENTS
Best Tips for Effective Real Estate Postcard Content
1. Don’t Be Negative. People want to surround themselves with happy, upbeat, can-do people. If you are busy saying negative things about the economy, the housing market, or your competition… you lose. You lose their attention, their confidence, and their business.
2. Be a Problem Solver. Your clients want someone that cares about their concerns and challenges. They want someone who not only understands, but can champion their causes.
3. Be an Advocate For Your Clients. Why? You win new clients, great referrals and a growing business and they gain a friend and confidant in the real estate business – someone they can trust now and in the future with any questions or concerns they may have about all things real estate.
4. Don’t Brag. Potential clients, despite popular opinion, don’t really care about what you have done for anyone else, unless it proves that you can do something for them. They don’t care if you are the number one agent in the world – it means nothing to them and you are just blabbering on and on about yourself, leaving them to wonder, “What about me?”
5. Consider Your Audience. When talking to potential clients and when sending marketing postcards to your clients, remember to ask the question, “What’s in it for them? How does this address or solve their problems? How does this show me as their champion and advocate? Why would they want me on their side?” If your real estate marketing postcard doesn’t answer those questions, you need to improve your approach and answer these questions.
6. Offer Something For Free. You know your farm, your mailing list, your desired clients… consider what they need to know and provide it. Holding out, hoarding your valuable information serves no one,whereas sharing it will pay huge dividends.
If you know what’s happening in the real estate market for the local area, share that information. Even if things aren’t great, you can offer solutions, instead of focusing on the negative. If you have home maintenance suggestions for the current season, send it out to your mailing list. If there are changes to city or local ordinances inform the people who are most likely to be affected.
And the most important tip:
7. Be a Resource. Share your expertise, your knowledge, and give your potential clients and former clients the benefit of your experience. When you give without requiring anything in return, they will come to you (instead of your competition) when they have questions.
Using BestPrintBuy.com’s online design studio means you will have access to our extensive library of marketing postcard templates to make your point, share your expertise, and secure new clients.